Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday Mashup!

How come coming up with a title is super difficult for me? Tuesday mashup, really ali? that's cool.

BUT HELLO HELLO EVERYONE.
Hope everyone had a nice relaxing break.
I for one had a lovely vacation and to be honest I am looking forward to christmas break now more than anything.
I went home wednesday and headed to my high schools yearbook party...it really wasn't a party more like an awkward get together. It was so strange seeing everyone for the first time in a good 3 months.

On thursday I celebrated thanksgiving at my house and started off the day by watching the parade and my dog threw up all over me. GOOD. good. you rock button. So that was just an eventful morning. But being with my family was great, my favorite part? watching old home videos of me being my chubby self trying to dance and do gymnastics. Thank you mom and dad for putting me through all that for your own self enjoyment. Wow, I was one fat kid now that I really think about it.


Friday morning (12:00) I went black friday shopping. All I have to say is thank you JESUS for letting my toes still be attached to my feet. They turned purple and I had to buy another pair of socks just so I wouldn't die, My ride didn't end up leaving util 4:00 in the morning so our wonderful friend Keegan came to save Sarah and I ...shout out to Keegan, YOU ARE MY HERO.

Saturday night I headed over to my friend Nikkis house and reunited with all the best. It was so good seeing everyone, it was just like old times.

Being home and seeing everyone made me realize how old we are all getting, how fast we are growing up and how  much we really haven't changed. Oh man, good times good times.


Not to much is going on lately...expect oh yeah..FINALS. kill me now. Whoever thought finals was a good idea is on the top of my shit list. I am not a fan. Never will be. Not now. Not ever. Sorry I am not sorry.

If you are taking finals GOOD LUCK AND TRY NOT TO GET DISTRACTED WITH STUDYING.

And if you are not taking finals TAKE MINE FOR ME! Please, I will pay you....but the thing is I'm serious.

Hope everyone has a lovely week back, do good out there!

DON'T FORGET YOUR SMILE:)
Ali xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment