Monday, December 16, 2013

First Semester, Check.

HELLO.

I truly  cannot believe my first semester of college is done. It feels like yesterday I was applying to college...and now it's almost second semester? Time is flying by way to quickly. At first, I wasn't loving it here. I felt like everything was going downhill and it was only the 1st week of school. I new I had to stick it out, I couldn't give up before I truly gave it a chance. I'm so glad I stayed because Assumption is now my home away from home.  Now that I think about it, without all those experiences I went through, my time here wouldn't of been the same. I ended up growing as a person and learned so much. I ended up meeting the most amazing people and don't know what I'd do without them. My favorite people here the "bebe's"( as we're referred to) are my saving graces. All 5 of them brighten my day and keep me sane. We may be the weirdest group of girls out there, but hey I rather be weird than just like the rest. I LOVE YOU GALS. Bebes or death:) It's sad knowing I'll be away from everyone for a good month, but I know it will go by quick and at this point I think we all need some quality time at home. AND I AM SO EXCITED TO GO HOME. But to everyone here at assumption and especially DES, thank you for all the crazy memories..we've certainly been through a lot, there was never a dull moment here N.E.V.E.R and I can't wait to make some more crazy memories next semester. Have a wonderful vacation, merry Christmas, and a happy new year!

Here's some pictures throughout the semester I thought I'd put on this blog because there was just to many to make into a collage anywhere else.
 

 

 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 


THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.
Happy Holidays 
Don't Forget Your Smile:)
xoxo Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment