Heyo Ereyone !
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas...(or whatever you personally celebrate) !
Christmas to me is my favorite time of year because I get to spend time with the good ole fam. What else could I ask for? On christmas day Santa was way to good to me, and yes, I still refer to him as Santa...he is real. :) OMG. Big news. I got ELEPHANT THEMED PAJAMAS. It was a magical time. But besides all the presents I also feel like I gained 2382083343 pounds. Oh boy did I eat. I enjoy food, like a lot, so obviously I stuffed my face like there was no tomorrow. Also while eating, I jammed out to my favorite Christmas song ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU. If you don't like this song...don't even talk to me. Mariah makes me feel alive and this song just brings out the christmas spirit within me.
So now...onto new years and figuring out what I'm doing/ my new years resolution. Which both of them I have not a clue. Go me. But here are some pictures from christmas eve/day with the fam bam!






\










Thats all for now!
Don't Forget Your Smile.
-Ali xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment