Papers. On papers. ON PAPERS.
I feel like all I do is find myself trying to write papers...emphasis on the word "trying". I have discovered that trying to sit down and focus on writing is actually a lot harder than I thought. I could probably write endlessly on here, but when it comes to an assigned topic like "Massive Open Online Courses"...yeah. I rather stick forks in my eyes. Multiple forks.Anyone have Shakespeare's number? Maybe he can help me. If only he was still around...that man would of been my savior during a time like this.
It's funny though....my major is actually english... But I guess I have to go through the "dirty work first" (as I like to call it) and then HOPEFULLY be able to get to write about things I truly care about and have an interest in. Gotta work my way up. Started from the bottom...okay okay I'm getting a bit carried away. I really need to write this. ERRRGGG.
Okay.
Okay.
Here I go.
Have a grand day everyone and
Don't Forget To Smile
:)AND HEY PS
Go check out Steph's Blog.
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO !!!!!
MY GURL STEPHS BLOG
No comments:
Post a Comment