Its 12:56 am and I'm sitting her bright eyed and bushy tailed. TEAM NO SLEEP.
I'm not really sure what's happened in the past 48 hours or pretty much the last week, but what I do know is...at the end of the day you can only make yourself happy. I've recently had some bad luck (to say the least) and I keep questioning myself over and over "why me God just why", but I guess He knows I can handle all this and somehow thinks I'll be able to get up time and time again after being knocked down. Relying on other people to make you happy will get you no where. Being content with yourself is the only way you can really live YOUR life. Trying to make others around you happy when your the one whose suffering will lead you no where.
When I think about everything that has happened I think to myself "wow is this real life" (literally all i say now a days) but after remind myself, yes this is real life and yes all this bull sh*t is happening to me, I say to myself "another life lesson: check." Through all the bad, you have to find a positive. I may not be the happiest girl ever right now, I may have cried my eyes out a time to many and I have may have missed another gym session ( don't worry I'm going tomorrow at 10) but I have learned so much about myself and others that I probably wouldn't have realized if it wasn't for these stupid situations.
College is one crazy place let me tell ya. No one can really prepare for this, but as long as you're confident in yourself and true to who you are, things won't be all that bad. Trust me.
And on that note, going to get some sleep would probably be the smart idea. so goodnight ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE. AND HEY
Dont forget your smile :)
-Ali xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment