1...2... 3...BLOG
Well hello there everyone. This is my very first post on this blog. Not gonna lie I kind a feel like Jenna from awkward except she types a lot faster than I do and has a really hot boyfriend, neither of which I have the ability to do or have...oh... BUT ANYHOW. My names Ali...you can call me...Ali, and you're probably wondering why I've started this little public diary. Welp...it all started when my friend Steph texted me in all caps "YOU NEED TO MAKE A BLOG NOW." At first I was over joyed I had received a text from my long lost best friend*tear tear* and second, I read the text again and thought to myself "there is no way in *enter few choice words here* hell that is happening."Steph: 1
Ali: 0
... -_- YOU WON STEPH. (take note this will rarely EVER happen)
Little does she know, I have actually always wanted to start my own blog, but was too nervous to do so. The thought of people reading into my every day life seems kinda strange...but then again I have a twitter that over 500 people read so, I mean, I guess I'm already half way there with the whole "sharing my life" thing-y.
(nice one Ali)
So starting this blog, is kind of like starting a new me (corny, i know, lets embrace it and move on)
I'm pretty much ready to post whatever I want whenever I want and not be in the slightest concern of what others think. So Steph, if you're reading this....thank you. I truly appreciate you pushing me out of my comfort zone and above and beyond to heights I could of never reached without you. You will be the first one I thank when this blog goes viral. l o l o l o l.
Well since that is all out of the way it's time to go back to reality, which consists of me drowning in endless papers for my wonderful english class. MY LYFE ROCKS. no but really someone please come do this paper for me.
Have a grand day everyone, and hey!
Don't forget your smile.
- Ali
Ali you're amazing and i'm so happy you have made a blog!! ps. check your phone. xoxo
ReplyDelete