Friday, January 3, 2014

I HAVE A YOUTUBE?!?!

HELLO THERE PEEPS

Way way way back in the day I started a youtube channel. Starting the channel had been something I wanted to do for quite sometime. I don't know why I enjoy it. Talking to a camera about whatever whenever and then editing it to make it all fancy is actually fun for me. Weird, right? Yes, I'm aware, but it is what it is. Im cool with it:)

I really want to make Youtube a full time priority in my life. I think it would be a great experience, something cool and exciting that not a lot of people do. I know though it takes awhile to grow a channel, but I'm willing to stick it out and do what I gots to do to make my channel successful.

So if you happen to come across my Youtube feel free to check out all my weird videos, like and maybe spread the word about it? THAT WOULD MAKE ME ONE HAPPY GAL.

I'll even give you the link...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xh9N346cKUmu6--mIciqQ
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xh9N346cKUmu6--mIciqQ
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xh9N346cKUmu6--mIciqQ
WHOOOP DER IT IS.
THIS BE MY CHANNEL.
Even copy and pasted it 3 times incase...well I don't know why I did, I just, did.


But in all seriousness, thank you for helping me out I truly appreciate. Everyones journey starts somewhere and I'm glad mines starting right here and now (wow totally went troy and gabrelella on you)

Have an awesome day everyone!
Don't Forget Your Smile.
-Ali xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment