"Ali you're so weird"
I probably hear this at least 5 times a day. It's true. I am weird. But I find nothing wrong with it.
Let's put it this way,
If I was a shy one with nothing to say, didn't use my hands like a crazy Italian, didn't have big poofy hair that I constantly fix in a certain way, never put a bun on top of my head and then a hood over it, never laughed, actually decided to stick to a diet plan, never laughed at anything...I WOULDN'T BE ME.
All the odd/strange stuff I do makes me, me.
Whenever people used to call me werird I think to myself "what's wrong with me"
Now when people tell me, i'm like "yes you are correct, I fucking rock."
I think being who you are is the most important thing in life.
I could go on and on about this...but you all got the jist, right?
So that's pretty much why I made my url "weirderthanmost" because it was 100% true and I couldn't be happier about it.
THE.END.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment